The Village of Somerset Municipal Court oversees non-criminal traffic and ordinance violations, keeping in mind the safeguard of individuals’ rights and protection of public interest.
For those initial appearances that are not mandatory, the plea sheet may be filled out stating either #1 guilty or #2 no contest with space provided for you to inform the court information you would like to be considered during sentencing. Additional options are located on the plea sheet and under court procedures, definition of pleas.
- Juveniles - 5:00 pm
- Indigency Hearings - 5:30 pm
- Adult Initial Appearance - 6:00 pm
Next Court Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Payment Options When the office is closed or afterhours:
- Drop Box: located outside to the right of the front entrance.
- Mail to: Somerset Municipal Court, PO Box 313, Somerset, WI 54025.
- Via Website: ALLPAID.COM use pay location code #1626.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category