Penalties For Non-Payment of Forfeitures
If needed, you may ask the Court for up to sixty (60) days to pay. Failure to pay in full or contact the Court office by your due date (listed on the top of the citation), may result in the Court taking one or more of the following actions:
- Suspension of your driving privileges for up to one (1) year
- Turn your debt over to a collection agency where you may be responsible for any additional costs incurred.
- Enter your debt into the Tax Refund Intercept Program.
- Enter your debt into the State Debt Collection Program.
- Issue a Writ of Commitment for your incarceration in the county jail.